This 60 minute webinar is designed for new users and introduces the basics of storing and collaborating with Office files within Microsoft OneDrive.
- What is Microsoft Office 365, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft SharePoint
- Navigating Office 365 / OneDrive
- Accessing your Files in OneDrive
- Office Apps Online (Browser) v Edit in Desktop Versions
- Opening files directly from OneDrive and directly in Office Desktop
- Compatibility Mode and understanding file extensions (e.g. *.doc and *.docx)
- Save a Copy / AutoSave
- Create new files and upload files in OneDrive
- Share files and receiving links
- Co-authoring and viewing who is also editing
- Check Version History
- Searching for information and files
- Sync Folders / Files for offline use / Using File Explorer
Book This Course
Public Course Dates
This course is taught at our training centre in Cambridge. Check our current available dates for this course below and register your place. Please note that payment is not made by the booking form below – Instead, you will be sent an invoice with instructions on how to pay and confirm your place shortly afterwards.
Company Group Training
We also provide group training for companies on dates that work for them. This can be done via our training centre, on-site or virtually. Please submit your details here for more information.