This 60 minute webinar is designed for new users and introduces the basics of storing and collaborating with Office files within Microsoft SharePoint.
- What is Microsoft Office 365, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft SharePoint?
- Your profile / Set a picture
- Navigating Office 365 / SharePoint
- Office Apps Online (Browser) v Edit in Desktop Versions
- Opening files directly from SharePoint and directly in Office Desktop
- Compatibility Mode and understanding file extensions (e.g. *.doc and *.docx)
- Check in / Check out
- Co-authoring and viewing who is also editing
- Save a Copy / AutoSave
- Create files in SharePoint
- Upload files into SharePoint
- Check Version History
- Share files and receiving links
- Searching for information
- Sync Folders / Files for offline use / Using File Explorer
Book This Course
Public Course Dates
This course is taught at our training centre in Cambridge. Check our current available dates for this course below and register your place. Please note that payment is not made by the booking form below – Instead, you will be sent an invoice with instructions on how to pay and confirm your place shortly afterwards.
Company Group Training
We also provide group training for companies on dates that work for them. This can be done via our training centre, on-site or virtually. Please submit your details here for more information.